Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,500 (﷼ 11,009,895) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)