Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.600 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 172% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,402 (C$1,059) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)