Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,511 (8,388,998 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)