Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,121 (3,907,681 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)