Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,433 (9,307,602 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)