Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.060 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 169% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,085 (4,364 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)