Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.967 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,903 (5,014 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (25 minutes ago)