Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.938 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,685 (5,607 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)