Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08457 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,125 (₨36,950) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)