Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16749 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,484 (₨38,711) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)