Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.998 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,663 (2,934 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yekaterinburg costs руб 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (38 minutes ago)