Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.045 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 194% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,029 (2,186 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)