Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15635 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,893 (¥76,065) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)