Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16087 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,500 (¥133,647) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)