Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,302 (₩582,734) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)