Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27078 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,547 (₨31,566) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)