Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26083 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,277 (₨58,572) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)