Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24867 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,355 (₨53,705) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)