Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27656 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,328 (₨22,881) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (26 minutes ago)