Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,465 (₨31,247) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)