Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28025 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,309 (₨18,945) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)