Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26146 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,480 (₨66,855) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)