Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 632 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,739 (₨19,875) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (44 minutes ago)