Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26891 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,401 (₨64,708) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)