Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27555 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,822 (₨39,275) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)