Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27633 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,484 (₨30,702) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)