Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27185 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,753 (₨32,196) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)