Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28029 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,809 (₨27,861) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)