Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24945 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,903 (₨47,716) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)