Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27631 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,571 (₨23,783) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)