Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27078 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,364 (₨23,502) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)