Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27711 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,875 (₨35,636) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)