Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14679 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,568 (₨99,245) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)