Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16740 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,853 (₨40,938) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (38 minutes ago)