Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14520 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,137 (₨83,594) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)