Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17256 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,978 (₨17,257) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)