Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12349 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,594 (₨110,080) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prešov costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$23 (33 minutes ago)