Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,795 (元1,447) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)