Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,603 (元4,313) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (38 minutes ago)