Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.600 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,193 (409 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)