Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.598 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,756 ($1,293) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)