Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.684 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,885 ($439) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (27 minutes ago)