Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.902 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,618 ($403) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)