Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 627 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,141 ($628) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)