Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,924 (R$ 1,754) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)