Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,147 (€752) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)