Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / CUC *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,303 (238 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)