Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,441 (元2,457) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)