Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,964 (元4,137) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)