Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,916 (元2,109) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)