Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,629 (元2,555) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)