Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,275 (Mex$ 4,855) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)