Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,730 (Mex$ 5,495) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)