Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,707 (Mex$ 4,938) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)