Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,455 (Mex$ 17,221) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)