Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 861 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,179 (Mex$ 5,424) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)