Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,976 (Mex$ 8,910) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)