Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,835 (Mex$ 17,958) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)