Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,744 (Mex$ 3,873) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)