Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.130 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 163% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,207 (€408) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (39 minutes ago)