Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 166% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,967 (€496) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)