Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.555 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,017 (€1,114) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)