Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.140 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 171% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,641 (€693) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)