Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.535 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,135 ($1,547) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)