Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 146% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,286 (€637) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)