Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.924 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,405 ($1,529) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)