Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,647 ($1,661) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (42 minutes ago)