Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 659%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.951 EGP / KYD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 434% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,686 (CI$760) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)