Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,102 (€961) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)