Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.567 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,015 (31,745 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)