Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,972 (9,307 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (32 minutes ago)