Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,431 (16,407 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)