Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / NIO
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,664 (6,828 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)