Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.517 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,728 (R$ 2,126) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)