Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,931 (R$ 3,663) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)