Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.124 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,861 (R$ 1,144) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)