Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.605 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,365 (R$ 2,028) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)