Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 182% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,380 (6,893 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)