Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.011 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,436 (13,645 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (31 minutes ago)