Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.905 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 179% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,963 (3,655 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)