Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32123 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,540 (17,247 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)