Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33885 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,789 (22,988 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)