Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35235 EGP / MKD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,036 (42,674 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)