Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.594 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,271 (3,542 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)