Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,054 (2,054 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)