Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,684 (﷼ 18,318,077) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)