Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27719 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,014 (₨39,734) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)