Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.762 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,728 (7,514 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)