Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,210 (31,431 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dallas, Texas costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $11,416 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)