Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,759 (33,305 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)