Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,998 (7,631 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)