Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,637 (7,186 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)