Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04947 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,127 (366,445 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (42 minutes ago)