Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01342 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,720 (277,111 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)