Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01601 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,725 (232,593 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)