Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01535 EGP / CDF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,483 (161,734 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (32 minutes ago)