Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.556 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,476 (R$ 1,886) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (43 minutes ago)