Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.219 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 196% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,775 (£766) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)