Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.589 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 224% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,123 (£448) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)