Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016.
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,555 in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)