Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,628 (COL$2,828,639) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)