Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.108 EGP / GIP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 234% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,347 (£361) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)