Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.737 EGP / GIP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 228% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,367 (£774) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)