Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.770 EGP / GIP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 216% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,884 (£434) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)