Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.701 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,293 (€1,396) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)