Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.096 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,756 (€436) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)