Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 177% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,050 (€772) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)