Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 181% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,902 (€727) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)