Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,841 (₨53,052) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (42 minutes ago)